£29 of £29 raised
A French dictionary for advanced learners. With more than 310,000 words, meanings and phrases and 500,000 translations.
- Revised to include the latest vocabulary with new additions from the Internet, the environment and economics.
- Culture boxes explaining the origins of phrases from literature, film and popular culture.
- Clear structure and layout, with key phrases, idioms and set grammatical structures highlighted.
- Hundreds of examples of usage in real-life contexts such as essay writing, email and telephone conversations to help you use French fluently and naturally.
- Colour maps of the English and French-speaking worlds.